Saturday, March 1, 2008

Life has got to get better ...


this look says it all. i am still recuperating from the Flubug. My breather isnt breathing right and i cough all the time. i thought i was over it with the weather change, however today it got up to 80 degrees and i didnt even go out in the day. i opened the door up once and the 39 mph windgusts moved me backwards so i closed the door and spent the whole day in bed. I LOVE this kind of weather. in two days they are calling for SNOW again.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i am tired of snow.
and i miss my family. i miss my son and my daughter and family time and sitting at the table having dinner and just talking about whatever. o, how i wish my daughter would speak to me. she was my friend and now she's gone!

No comments: