Sunday, February 10, 2008

the Most Wonderful time 2 drink Beer

okay, so i am not really an experienced drinker but i do have experience drinking. my favorites are mostly something frozen, sweet, and in a really big glass. however, i have been known to down a simple Margarita on the rocks and one time in an OLDER (when i was a few years younger) October I drank from the Rainbow... yes, i simply ordered the drinks strictly by the Color of the Liquid. Thank my lucky heavens I had a driver for my Chariot. Since i am a diabetic the thing i remember the most is the sex which followed and a day later i remembered the sex which followed because i had a matching pair of bite mark bruises on each butt cheek... I do love the Rainbow...!!!


as a young teenager i never drank, i really was a good girl. i begin my drinking binge just within the last 2 years. i have suffered through a god-awful marriage and a daughter who has decided to go astray. my son is still kicking in my old hometown but they are both roughly 700 miles from where i now live. i am insanely homesick and i miss my children. i dont have any friends here other than the ones who came with the boyfriend... i am mostly slightly depressed and the buzz which comes from the alcohol has done it's best to keep me above water, no pun intended...


this above picture reminds me of my mother. @ Christmas time she was always designated as the "best Martini maker"... i am sure she probably let me and my sister have a drink of her concocotions but i dont remember if i enjoyed it... So i guess, i am making up for Lost Memories...

aaaaahhhh !! the Blue Martini - i have decided that when i get married again which most likely will be in the year 2009 (not that i have been asked) but it's just a case of wishful thinking and i want to wear a dress the color of anything Alcohol Blue... odd, i know!!! but it's what i want...

No comments: