Thursday, January 31, 2008

trying to Beat Diabetes

another thing that i am not sure is in the cards for me, is a better body. i try and then i get frustrated and i stop. right now i am harboring a bad attitude towards the local YMCA from a fitness program i entered with them two months ago. i lost more inches than pounds and the exercise was not that complicated. but the lack of professionalism through the organization passed down to us fat people sucked. i never found out who won the program and what their beginning and end progresses were... i voiced my opinions and so did a few others but nothing ever came of it. i am going again for this 9 weeks with my partner from the previous go-round but my heart is not in it and my bad attitude tends to shine through... and to top it all off, swimming is my favorite exercise but the Y has closed the pool between 12-3pm and some weird time at night... HELLO???

No comments: